We are now offering from 50-150 points for video or written review on any of the social media.
1.Reddit – Leave us a review under Cannabisy (Earn 50 points) here
2.Facebook – Share Cannabisy on your facebook or leave a review and earn 50 points here
3.Twitter – 50 points for a shout out or review
4.Instagram – Our page is @CannabisyOfficial (100 points for a picture or video review)
5.YouTube – Upload an unboxing video on YouTube with our name on it and show the world about our service. (Earn 150 points)
6.Product reviews on our website – Leave a review on some of our products to let others know how you feel about it. You will earn 20 points for every different products you review.
If you double check your shipping information and it is all correct and If you’re tracking your package on the Canada Post website and it looks like it’s headed to the wrong city, it’s most likely due to human error at Canada Post. Human errors happen on occasion as the postal employee has to manually enter each postal code in the system and if they are off by a digit/letter, it can cause a routing error and subsequent delay of 1-2 days.
If we haven’t received/accepted your payment.
1. Place an entirely new order for the items you want.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request that we cancel your OLD order.
3. Follow the payment instructions to complete your new order.
If we had already accepted your payment
If your order status is “Processing” or “Completed”:
Unfortunately we cannot make any changes to the order. It’s too late.
If your order status is “On Hold” or “Pending”:
Cancel your pending payment. Place a new order for the items you want, and re-submit payment according to your new payment instructions.
Note: We can edit shipping details anytime before the order is set to “Completed”. Please contact us immediately if you need to update your destination shipping address.
Note: You can check the status of your order in your My Orders section.
We are open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Though we will accept e-transfer during the weekend and will mark your order as “processing”. Any orders over the weekend will be shipped out on Monday.
- If you haven’t receive your package within 48Hrs or the estimated time of arrival. You should contact us with the issue and we will conduct an investigation.
- If you do not get your package 2 days after the expected arrival date, let us know and we will file a trace with Canada Post.
- If a trace is filed, Canada Post will conduct an investigation (which can take 5 business days to complete). If they can locate the package, they will ship it to you and you’ll get it a few days later. If it’s deemed “unrecoverable”, we will send you a 1x replacement package, free of charge.
- We do not offer postage refunds if your order arrives late due to any postal issues.
The minimum order is $25. Just note that there will be a $21 shipping fee. We do offer free shipping for orders over $150
Once we have accepted your E-transfer, your order will be packaged up and will be on it’s way to the post office at the end of the day. You will receive your tracking number after it has been scanned by the post office.
Please note that E-transfers are experiencing delays. This is a banking issue, so if you didn’t get a processing email from us that means that your E-transfer has not been received to our emails and has not yet been accepted. If you have any concerns as to why it hasn’t been accept or you just want to check up on the status of your E-transfer, please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help.
Once you have made an order with a confirmation of payment, your package will be processed and sent out for delivery. Once the courier has scanned the package, we will send you a tracking number. We typically send out packages for delivery before 3pm pacific. Please advise, any orders after 3pm will be processed to be shipped the following day.
If you didn’t get our email, there’s a possibility that the email is in your “Junkmail”.
1. Login to your online banking.
2. The menu on the left side should have “E-transfer” or “E-interac“. Click on one of the option.
3. If you are not registered then simply activate your email by filling in the quick form provided by your bank.
4. After activating your email you can then add our e-transfer email to your payee list. (Our e-transfer email will be provided on the check out page and email confirmation)
5. To transfer funds you will then go back to your E-transfer page and send the required amount along with a password. You will be asked to email us the secret answer.
6. We will receive an email letting us know that you had sent the money. Once we have accepted the funds will be deducted from your Checking account.
Purchases $150 and over will receive free shipping